The diffusion treated Travellers are then brought for a special treatment known as chemical diffusion treatment. In this treatment chemical substances penetrate deep in to the base material of the traveller, which enriches the total quality of the traveller.
- Can be used for running-in.
- Has better elongation for easy insertion.
- Aids in fibre protection.
Special Diffusion Treated Traveller
- Quicker settling time for the traveller.
- Possibilities of going for higher speeds
- Increased life compared to Sapphire
- Can be used for running-in as well.
- Best for compact spinning. Start up breaks are significantly less & improved life.
Hi-Tech Travellers are Nickel coated Travellers added with special alloying elements. Its advantages are
- Excellent heat dissipation.
- Better gliding properties.
- Possible to go for higher speeds.
- Lesser traveller burn-out.
- Longer life.
Maxima Travellers are manufactured using a special hardening process for obtaining a better grain structure. Uniformly coated frictionless coating with better Thermal transfer alloy helps in achieving.
- Better heat dissipation.
- Low roughness values.
- Smoother yarn passage.
- Lesser yarn breaks.
- Increased wear resistance leading to more Traveller life.
Improved surface finish for optimum friction
- Reduced friction values
- Less burn out helps less wear
- Low roughness value
- Smoother surface finish helps for excellent gliding property
- Longer life
Special process for achieving best micro structure
- Excellent gliding properties
- Extra-long life traveller
- Best wear resistance
- Consistent performance during the life time
Unique surface texture with fine grain size
- Quick settling
- Better lubrication property
- Less heat generation
- Excellent Life